Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Saturday, March 30, 2013

If These Shoes Could Talk

The day has come to launch my Kickstarter.com book project! Thank you all for your support. Just a quick re-cap before I launch.
Kickstarter.com is a fundraising website for independent artists of all types. The main thing to understand that the fund raising is an all or nothing effort. If the funding goal is not met the project receives no money and the donors do not get the opportunity to be part of the project and get there donations back. That means you really are the only way this project will be able to continue!
I have done some final updates for my rewards offered. You will have the opportunity to donate in amounts from $1 to $2500. So everyone can be a part of this amazing book!
Thank you so much for your participation in this project!

I will post a direct link to my project as soon as it is launched at 5pm tonight, here on my blog.

Here is a link to my project preview page. You will not have the oppotunity to be involoved untill 5pm, but you can preview the project first if you wish.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnhoogeveen/1085296862?token=3bebee64

No comments:

Post a Comment