Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Witness in the Spirit

Have you ever had that feeling, " I really should talk to that person about Jesus." ? I know I have.
I have also been in the situation where I had no Idea how to do it.
Have you ever seen someone "witness" in such an unattractive way that it almost wanted you to not associate with "people like that"? I know I have to be honest with you.
This article from J. Vernon McGee shares some great Spirit led words on how we should witness.
http://www.oneplace.com/ministries/thru-the-bible-with-j-vernon-mcgee/read/articles/ride-of-a-lifetime-10152.html

If you are anything like me you want to share Christ but you have a hard time "doing it right".
I found this article to be so true and so helpful with my prayer life and how I go about sharing Christ!


With all of Gods Love

John

No comments:

Post a Comment