Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fox News and Kickstarter.com

I have been receiving questions about my Fox 17 appearance. I will be appearing on the local West Michigan Fox channel, Fox 17 at 8:10am. I will be sharing my story about my walk to D.C. And talking about my Kickstarter fundraising project for my book, If These Shoes Could Talk.
A little about Kickstarter.com. If you don't know what Kickstarter.com is, it is a fundraising website for independent artists of all types. The important thing to know is that it is an all or nothing deal! If I do not raise all the funds needed I do not get any of it and it all goes back to the donors! My goal is to raise $10,000 through Kickstarter.com, I can raise more than that but I have to raise at least that to get the money. In reality I will need $15,000 to edit,publish and market my book. Without you support and partner ship in this project it will not happen! That is why you are so important to this project and will literally be part of the reason this book ever gets published.

We as followers of Christ are called to share. Christ with all nations. I hope this book will do that, even if it is just one person in one city in one state in one nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment