Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What does it mean to believe in Christ?

http://www.studylight.org/dic/hbd/view.cgi?number=T2002

I had a recent discussion on what it means to believe in Jesus. Seeing that I am not a very on the spot Bible smart person I decided to research, from a biblical stand point, what the word believe really means. Does it mean that as long as we know the story of Christ and believe it really happened we are saved? Or is there more to Christianity than that? The link above really opened up my eyes on the subject of belief in Jesus Christ. I want to share this with you because I think you will be surprised by the meaning of believing in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment