Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

We get to choose

I am reading an amazing book right now that Michael Hidalgo recommended to me. It is called Platform by Michael Hyatt.
This book is a must read! I have learned so much already.
As I move closer and closer to publishing my book I am learning more and more things to get me down the correct path.
Something I knew but never really did anything about was to take information for those who have been there, but not only that USE IT! Amazing, use what I learn!
God has been so good to me during this whole thing. I am learning that the more I do my part as best as I can God will take care of the rest. But, I have to do my part. God isn't just going to give me what I need just because. I need to show God I want what I need by doing what it takes to get it, then God will start to open up doors. Once the doors are open I still have to choose to walk through it! God wont push me. That is the cool thing about God he will show us the way but not force us to go there, it is our choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment