Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Falling apart for Jesus

"God! Why is this happening? Why are you doing this to me? Why why why?"

Have you ever thought those words, or even said them out loud? I know I have. There has been many times where my life was not going the way I thought it should. So many times where my life was going in a different direction than I wanted it to, and I would blame God. I wasn't willing to go through the stuff I didn't want. I wanted God to make my life "good".  I wanted what God wanted for me but didn't want to go through the hard stuff!

Does that sound familiar to you? It should a little. Joseph went through similar struggles.
-The death of his mother
-Jealous resentment from his brothers
-Betrayal by his family
- Human slavery
-False accusation and imprisonment

I think we can learn a lot though from him. Even though all this was going on he never blamed God! Amazing! Joseph new that God was not doing this to him and was willing to go through the hard stuff and be obediant to God and honor Him in order to do what God had called him to do, be a leader!
AND JOSEPH DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!

Now the question for us is.. Are we willing to fall apart for Jesus? Are we willing to take the good and the bad and not blame God? Are we? Even if we do not know what God has planned for us.

We need to realize that everything we are going through will ultimately help us move into the role God has planned for us, not the plan we have planned for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment