Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FAQ for Kickstarter project

Here are some answers to #FAQ about my @kickstarter project
1- It runs for only 30 days- project will end April 29 at 8:00pm
2- project goal is $10,000
3- If goal is not met all pledged monies get sent back to donors and I get nothing.
4- @BlackLakeStudio in Holland,MI will be publishing my book if funds come in.
5- If I do not get funded there will be no book

Please pass on all this information. Your help is what is going to make this book happen.
Here is the link again to my #Kickstarter project.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/johnhoogeveen/if-these-shoes-could-talk?ref=email

No comments:

Post a Comment