Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pentagon City

I am headed to Pentagon City this afternoon. The Summit starts there. Pleae pray that God opens up some amazing doors there.
God has done some amazing things already today concerning how and when I will be coming home.
I have been so blessed by Gary and Donna this week. I feel right at home again.
There are so many things God has done and I can not wait to share the faitfulness of God with people when I get back home!

2 comments:

  1. "Great is Thy faithfulness!" "Great is Thy faithfulness!" Morning by morning new mercies I see; All I have needed Thy hand hath provided. "Great is Thy faithfulness," Lord, unto me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have been reading your blog ever since you stopped at our church, and I am so happy to hear you made it! Praise God! I am excited to read about what God is doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete