Faith in action

We as followers of Christ know that faith without action is dead. We need to keep our faith alive.
Listen, what is God saying to you?
How can we have faith if we do not act.
Faith is an action word!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Black Lake Studio

God has been good! Since I have been back a lot has been going on. I have started class at Liberty University Online, started a new job, and started writing a book.
I was introduced to Black Lake Studios by a good friend of mine. BLS is a publishing company out of Holland,MI. This past Thursday I had a meeting with them. It went great! My wife and I have another meeting with them on the 12th of this month.
There is a lot to consider. There is a significant investment to be made if this is the direction we choose to go. Please pray for us. Pray that we make the right choice and if we decide to go in this direction God provides the finances needed.
Thank you so much for the continues prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment